New Balance Men’s M990BB4
Weight: 385 grams (13.6 oz)
This is American craftsmanship. The latest in our Made in the USA series, the 990v4 restores the great performance and iconic style of the 990’s 30-year-legacy. It’s the perfect combination of cushioning and stability, wrapped up in a look that will last forever.
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales, New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
A lightweight pigskin leather upper with mesh gives this classic men’s running shoe its inimitable look, while a combo of premium cushioning and stability deliver the feel that keeps you coming back. And we’ve made some subtle updates for this 4th generation: it’s more breathable, sports a lace keeper to keep the tongue in place, and has a new streamlined “N” logo.
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Encap PU ring with EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) core
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales. New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Pigskin/mesh upper
Made in USA.